TECHNOLOGY & INNOVATION FOR AIRPORTS - 29/03
AVAILABLE TECHNOLOGIES – AIRSIDE
What are the available innovative technologies to improve Brazilian airports? On the first part of the seminar it will be presented the available technologies for the airport airside.
- 14:00 - 14:30
PANEL 1: Pavement, signaling, and runway illumination.- New technologies for pavements: SMA, improvement on friction and drainage levels, among others;
- Signaling: high tensile and performance painting; elastomer and polymers; indicative plates and panels for orientation and positioning;
- Runway illumination: luminous intensity verification equipment; LED orientation lights; photovoltaic energy for runway orientation.
Speaker: Ralf-Michael Hörtensteiner, Director of DZETA
Speaker: Ernesto Simões Preussler, Technical Director of DYNATEST
Speaker: Steve Yaees, Director of CROSS ROADS
Speaker: Fernando Calha – IBDTech
- 14:30 - 15:00
PANEL 2: Cleansing, runway conservation, fauna, environment and soil.- Runway cleansing and conservation: operational inspection, possible FOD identification and collection; apron and runway sweeping equipment, landing strip friction level measuring and assessment, landing strip rubber removal equipment;
- Fauna Management: control and handling; green area maintenance; artificial grass;
- Firefighters station (SCI): Water reuse from CCI daily tests; rainwater harvesting for the firefighting cistern;
- Soil handling and control: soil radar and synoptic table.
Speaker: Fernando Calha – IBDTech
Speaker: Wilson Molina Ribas - LAVRITA
- 15:00 - 15:30
PANEL 3: Doc system and boarding bridges.- Aircraft doc systems;
- Boarding bridges: ramp easiness on aircraft service (400Hz, Air Conditioning, etc), passengers boarding and landing in the terminal and on remote location (bridge and link).
Speaker: Andrea Della Bianca - CAVOTEC
Speaker: José Miguel Ruiz, President at JBT
- 15:30 - 16:00
PANEL 4: Accessibility, people and cargo transport.- Articulated and Pantographic buses;
- Accessibility equipment: ambulift, platform; elevator, etc;
- Transport and luggage handling system (STMB);
- Automated conveyor: movement control; security inspection.
Speaker: Marcos Antônio Costa, Business Manager at CASSIOLI
Speaker: Paulo Coelho - BEUMER
Speaker: Wagner Vicentini – Usinagem WZ
AVAILABLE TECHNOLOGIES – LANDSIDE
What are the innovative technologies available to improve the Brazilian airports? On the second part of the seminar, we will present the available technologies for the landside of the airport.
- 16:30 - 17:00
PANEL 5: Wayfinding, vehicle control and passenger information.- Signaling and publicity: Passenger information
- Parking lot control system: Number of spots and free spots indication
- WiFi: Access and Easing
- Passenger Information App
Speaker: Arnaldo Bifulco Filho – Scan do Brasil
Speaker: Hélgio Trindade Filho – Digicon
- 17:00 - 17:30
PANEL 6: Technologies for handling and security on luggage control. - Bag Drop System (Self-Service): Equipamento e Facilidade ao Passageiro
- Automatização e Mensuração de Tempos: Comportamento de Filas; Devolução de Bagagens
- Sistemas de Inspeção de Segurança à Aviação: Passageiros e Bagagens
Speaker: Danilo Dias, Presidente da SMITHS DETECTION
Speaker: Juliano Campos Nogueira, Diretor Comercial da NUCTECH
Speaker: Marco Barbosa, Business Manager at L3
Speaker: Mauro Otto de Cavancanti Mello Filho - Radiend
Speaker: Representative from LEGION
- 17:30 - 18:00
PANEL 7: Available technologies for passengers processing.- E-Gates implementation: Migration Self-service;
- Biometric Identification System: Monitoring, agility, and traceability;
- Process, management and integrated systems.
Speaker: Gabriel Wichrowski, Business Development Manager - Americas - Government and Security Solutions at SITA
Speaker: Pedro Alves – VISION BOX
Speaker: Yannick Beunardeau - AMADEUS
- 18:00 - 18:30
PANEL 8: Air Cargo and electric energy- Air Cargo terminal: security systems, automated control;
- Electric Energy Generation and Distribution: Photovoltaic Energy: Monitoring and Control systems along with the concessionaire.
Speaker: Ricardo Kenzo, Business Manager at SIEMENS
Speaker: Thiago Barros Brito, Executive Director at Genoa